- Information Services
Watch Virtual and Hybrid Public Meetings Live through streaming
The Information Services Department provides information to the residents and visitors of Ogunquit in a timely manner. We perform this by providing the following tasks:
- Operation of the public access television station, WOGT Channel 3 and Channel 1302
- Design and maintenance of the town website ( ogunquit.gov )
- Initial information technology (IT) support for the Town of Ogunquit
Public Access Television
WOGT Channel 3 broadcasts live government meetings, re-broadcasts meetings and provide a 24/7 bulletin board of public information on Spectrum channel 1302 and Channel 3:
- Live Broadcast - Our Board of Selectmen and Planning Board meetings are broadcast live and recorded for later re-broadcast. Other live broadcasts include meetings of the Budget Review Committee, Zoning Board of Appeal, Budgetary Informational Meetings and Candidates' Night
- Re-Broadcast - The re-broadcast of Board of Selectmen and Planning Board meetings are shown the week following the meeting and on the Friday of that week and at the same time if possible. We also now show several Public Interest shows filmed by town staff.
- Bulletin Board - The WOGT Bulletin Board runs 24/7 whenever there is no broadcast or video re-broadcast on the air. We keep the bulletin board populated with timely information. This "not-for-profit" broadcast is available to any local organization as a place to provide essential information to the town people
If you would like your activities or events announced on the WOGT Bulletin Board, call 207-361-8561 or email the Information Services Director. The request must be submitted in a timely manner and meet the established guidelines
Through our presence at "www.ogunquit.gov", we are able to offer people outside of Ogunquit much of the same information that is available to our residents on the bulletin board; schedule of special events, public information available in the Town offices, contact information, etc.
We receive comments/questions from visitors to our website. These requests are forwarded to the responsible department so that they can answer the question or respond to a comment. We notify the public when an upcoming meeting agenda is available for review on the website.